The Crew on 05/31/12
Hello everyone, and thanks for visiting our new website. As you can see, it's quite spiffy; we've been working on it for months and are thrilled to be able to share it with you. We'd like to take this opportunity to talk through a few of the improvements we've made:
- Better visuals. As you'll see, throughout the site we've greatly increased the size of our product pictures. You can zoom in to see the details - which are, after all, the things that make them Nasty Pig in the first place.
- Easier navigation. If you can't find what you're looking for on our site, that's a big problem - so we've reorganized and simplified our product and brand information sections.
- Smoother, more prominent social sharing. Nasty Pig is pleased to have so many engaged fans on our various social networks, and now it's even more convenient for our website shoppers to share their favorite products and HogBlog posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Better, and more, galleries. Our galleries are now easier to navigate (and enjoy). We're going to be making a lot more of them in the future, so stay tuned.
- Straightforward shipping information. We've consolidated all the information you need about our shipping and return policies in the "Shipping" tab in the very top navigation.
We're proud of this site, but know that there are always ways for us to improve. As always, please direct any feedback to email@example.com and we'll take care of you.
The Crew on 05/31/12
This is a big deal.
The 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals - which is, in legal circles, seen as a fairly moderate panel of judges - handed down a ruling declaring the odious Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional today.
In part, the decision reads: "Under current Supreme Court authority, Congress' denial of federal benefits to same-sex couples lawfully married in Massachusetts has not been adequately supported by any permissible federal interest."
2 of 3 of the judges on the panel are Republican appointees, and according to ThinkProgress one of them, "Judge [Michael] Boudin, who authored the opinion, is one of the most highly regarded judges in the country; he frequently sends his former law clerks to clerk for Supreme Court justices."
This means that the Supreme Court will almost certainly rule on DOMA at some point... and that chances are positive that one of the United States' most unjust laws will be invalidated.
We at Nasty Pig salute the judges for their humane decision-making. If any of them should desire a free jockstrap, they're free to contact us anytime. ;@).
The Crew on 05/30/12
Reggie Watts is a hysterical madman and the people laughing in the audience at TED don't really understand how hard they are getting punk'd. Hilarious, and the music is awesome too. And that fro! That fro.
The Crew on 05/11/12
Hey Y'all. Just a quick heads up that we are hard at work on a new nastypig.com 4.0 site for you to enjoy. This is the biggest update we have ever done and we can't wait to share it with you. Lots of improvements on the way!!!! We think you are going to have that much more reason to LOVE Nasty Pig.