NOTE ON SALE ITEMS: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL PURCHASES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL SALE AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY OF ALL SALE ITEMS IN ALL SIZES.
NYC guys are familiar with the Intrepid, a 1942 U.S. aircraft carrier anchored on the Hudson River that operates as a museum. This engineered print was created from a photo taken aboard the ship by our Creative Director. The look has a sex dungeon, back alley vibe with NASTYPIG branding across the butt.
- Subtle tonal Snout Logo on front right waist
- Performance quick-dry polyamide/spandex fabric
- Photorealistic engineered grid pattern
- NASTYPIG branding on the butt
- Non rusting drawcord tips
- Fits true to size