THE NASTY PIG TEAM
Over the past twenty five years, Nasty Pig has grown from a sixty four square foot store into a globally recognized brand thanks to our talented team and of course our devoted fans. We take pride in all aspects of our company. We are committed to designing and making quality product and apparel, being a major supporter and ally to the LGBTQ+ community, and to giving our employees not just jobs but real career opportunities.
Nasty Pig currently is made up of two locations: the Studio, and the NPHQ Flagship Store, both of which are located in New York City.
NASTY PIG STUDIOS
The Studio is where the design and creative magic happens. The CEO & Creative Director and the Design & Production teams are housed here, and it is where we do fittings, photo shoots, and work in progress staff meetings.
NASTY PIG HEADQUARTERS FLAGSHIP STORE
Our Flagship is the one and only location to experience Nasty Pig in real life. Here you will meet the NP Boys who are there to take care of you and help you find the perfect style keeping you looking as hot as possible. We have cheeky dressing rooms for both the exhibitionist and voyeur.
WHY WORK FOR NASTY PIG
Here are some of the benefits that our Nasty Pig team is provided.
- We have a great corporate culture that is an incubator for talented individuals. Input is encouraged and welcomed from all members of the team.
- We offer competitive salaries within our industry.
- We give our full time employees full health coverage.
- We have a generous Safe Harbor 401K plan for our full time employees to participate in.
- We are proud supporters of the Ali Forney Center, a charity dedicated to housing, feeding and educating homeless LGBTQ youth.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
If you live in the New York area or are interested in relocating submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org